Skip to content

RailModeller Pro - Feature Requests

• Tell us which features you want to see in RailModeller Pro so we can continue to provide you with the best possible design tool.

• Make your voice heard and vote on the features you want to see next

For any requests regarding parts and track libraries, kindly send an email directly to support@railmodeller.com

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

2 results found

1. Kehrschleifendetector (Reversing loop detector)

I would like a function that would allow me to display the polarisation of the rail in the plan, e.g. blue for minus, red for plus. This would make it possible to discover the reverse loops during the planning phase.
    It would be a very helpful function that would save a lot of troubleshooting time.

4 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Use Layers for Alternatives (Detach Layers)

I'm in the process of updating a layout to the new version of the software. In that process, I've decided to design two different alternatives for some optional add-ons to the layout. However, those alternatives are mutually exclusive and require replacing a couple of track segments in order to provide the correct interface to the main layout.

It would be nice if I could hide the layer for Option 1 and then connect tracks to the now (apparently) disconnected tracks on other layers in the Option 2 layer.

Essentially, it would be nice if there was a way to tell…

12 votes
    vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  • Don't see your idea?

RailModeller Pro - Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base